Thursday, April 28, 2016

10 ways to enjoy SPRING


Oh boy another 10 things list! Yes, it is another 10 things list. The best ways to enjoy Spring. It passes by so quickly, You really don't want to miss out on these 10 ways to make it special. 

So counting down!

#10


Enjoy the rain and break out the rain boots and umbrella. Go crazy and drag your kids outside and stomp through some puddles together. You will be so glad you did. 




#9


READ A GREAT BOOK:  Most people think this is a summer activity. But throw a great book in your bag and when you are sitting at a soccer game for your kids or waiting for them to finish piano lessons you can read something awesome! Here's one of my favorite authors:

Brandilyn Collins Kanner Lake Series will keep you captivated. 




Oh, I just saw one of her newer books! Now I know I"m going to enjoy Spring!


#8


TAKE YOUR KIDS HIKING: This is a terrific spring activity. Before it gets to hot you can enjoy the cool spring days. Wear those rain boots and grab a stick to jab at rocks and look under old logs together. 




#7


DISCOVER A NEW TEA OR COFFEE SHOP IN YOUR AREA:
I love this one! there's nothing greater than finding a new spot to hang out with friends or my kids. I've discovered two great tea shops right here in my own town. 


#6


GO FOR A LONG WALK THROUGH YOUR TOWN: It's strange how you can live in a town for many years and never actually walk it's main street.The alley ways of my little town are charming. 


#5.

SPRAY PAINT OR PAINT SOMETHING: As long it's not raining spring weather is perfect for painting projects.  It's a cheap activity too. Just 4.00 for a can of spray paint or a small pint of paint. 
I'm working on a project right now to build room dividers.. Post upcomig about that. Here's part of the process: I'm also making potted sticks.. that's a post upcoming as well! 


#4.

Pick Blossoms off a tree and fill a vase with them. 
The fragrance is wonderful! I made the numbers throughout this post with the blossoms from my crab apple tree. 

#3. 

OPEN YOUR WINDOWS AND PLAY MUSIC!
This is one of my favorite spring things to do. It's amazing how fresh air and music can get you into a cleaning mood! 

#2. 

DO SOME SPRING CLEANING: Once you have music blaring and your windows open you may as well clean some stuff. Do that dusting that's been piling up. Re-arrange some furniture. Throw some stuff out! 

#1. 

HAVE A GARAGE SALE: Yes, Now! Don't wait for summer. Spring is a great time for a garage sale. You'll be surprised how many people are just itching for a great sale. You can make bank if you sell coffee and donuts on a cool garage sale morning. 

So there ya go! That was painless huh? Just pick one or two of the things above and you'll find you can make the most of Spring this year! 









1 comment:

  1. I love spring!! And these are such great ways to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete