Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Live FB bible study for kids

Tomorrow, Tuesday June 7th we'll be live on FB at 10:15 Central Time. Our local Life Way Christian Bookstore is hosting our kids summer Bible study!

Tomorrow is our intro and kick off!
Click here to find our events:
 KIDS SUMMER BIBLE STUDY LIVE FB



How many times have you asked your kids if they are reading their bibles? Our family meets every evening at 9p.m. to pray before bed. We frequently ask our kids, "What did you read in the bible today?" I'd love to say, they respond every time with wonderful insights. But it's more likely they will say, "nothing" or, "I forgot".

My youngest is eleven years old and loves art. So when I started journaling in my bible, he showed great interest. This encouraged me to think that perhaps we could study the bible together and include a little art along the way. 


I know there are some great resources out there for bible studies for kids. I've spent time looking at a few. But, most of them are for adults to read and then implement with their children. This is why my son and I are going to do a live weekly face book feed for you. Each week, he and I will show you how we Pray/Read/Explore/Create & Memorize a passage of scripture. 

Our first Facebook live podcast will be Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m. Though our official launch date is June 7th we'll share a few fun ideas with you starting this Thursday at 7p.m. 
So come over to our FB page to sign up under events at: https://www.facebook.com/campingsticks/ 

Here's a short video for you to see what we're planning:


Precepts has donated some books for us to give away! We're so excited to share! 








2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use art incorporated with bible stories. Kids love drawing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina Quairoli! Thanks for dropping by! So excited to start our study on the 7th of June.

    ReplyDelete