Thursday, November 13, 2014

What I do in betwen tea parties

When I'm not sitting on my porch drinking tea you can find me hard at work on my computer working on resources for Wordless Walking Sticks.  My newest project is a resource for inspiring campers to hide the word of God in their heart and discover what it means to be a friend of Jesus.  I've spent hundreds of hours drawing, writing, praying and creating. 
I'll be going to Florida with our company to launch this new resource to over 900 camp directors. Will you pray for God's will to be done in regards to this project. Of course we'd love to see it birth a whole new generation of Christ followers, but God's in charge of that. 

Here's the promo video for the resource.


Video song credit: Sidewalk prophets - Nothings gonna stop us from their album "I wanna live like that." https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/live-like-that/id510499101

Thanks friends for all your prayers and encouragement. I'll let you know how the conference goes. 

Love, Joleen

No comments:

Post a Comment